Sunday, March 9, 2014

My orchid bloomed, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Last year sometime, Jeremiah bought me an orchid. It was big and pretty and covered in blooms. I put it on my desk and appreciated the heck out of it. I think it felt my appreciation and used it in place of water because I am bad at plants.

Well all the blooms fell off eventually, as happens. The poor orchid sat, bloomless and neglected all winter. I watered it every once in a while, when I remembered.

Imagine my surprise when this happened:




The orchid made it! Who knew?! Apparently it should now bloom for most of the summer and I should repot and fertilize it in the fall. If it survives the move.

Speaking of moving, moving is contingent on graduating. And graduating is why I have grey hair. Well, actually I have grey hair because Lois seems to thing flinging herself off things is fun and games, And I think it's an exercise is mass-production for my adrenaline glands. So far, so good, she hasn't seriously hurt herself. Yet.

This is a short post because I have dissertating to do. I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting, and you may get some short posts. Short but witty. Or short and boring. I guess that's an individual thing. In other news, I saw this somewhere and I like it. Therefore I share. You are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment