Monday, June 3, 2013

*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?

I last posted WHEN?! Well uh, HI!

Been a little busy around here... I finished my semester, and am so very glad I audited that class instead of taking it for a grade. Whew! Done!

So first there was this:
Awww, look at the cute baby! 
My mom got married! A while back, she met this axe murderer guy on craigslist who turned out to be completely insane a relatively normal guy with a death wish an awesome 125 gallon salt tank hobby.

It was a beautiful day, and the trees outside the place they were married were dripping petals down like rain. It was beautiful. Especially the baby. Everyone oogle the baby! Isn't that why we were all there? Here, I'll make it easier:

Look at me in my awesome dress!
Then there was Florida. I went off to Florida for a week long class in modeling and simulation of materials systems. That was fun. While there I got to meet some really good net friends in the flesh. They are just as awesome as I thought they'd be.

The three troublemakers plerkereers!
We went for mexican. Mmm it was good. We totally terrorized treated very well the poor server who had to all but knock us out to get a word in edgewise ask repeatedly if we needed anything else. We may have been a little enthusiastic in our gleeful sharing and talking.

Then I took pictures of the cool flora I found. This is spanish moss. Then there was this pretty flower, but I don't know what it is.























And this alligator TOTALLY tried to bite me, I barely escaped!

Go Gators! Except when you're playing the Hokies. Then Go Hokies!
Then we went to visit my Awesome Aunt Cynthia in South Carolina. She inflicted blessed us with a toy that makes NOISE and has BUTTONS to PUSH. Thank you Aunt Cynthia! She also gave Her Royal Cuteness a hat. Okay, okay, it might have been a little white mixing bowl, but it doubles as a hat!

Hi! Nice to see you there. Did I mention my hat?

Whee! It's a HAT, mommy!















Sadly, when we got home, we all fell victims to the plague. Someone in Florida inflicted it upon me, and then like the good family member I am, I promptly shared it with those I love most. Little cuteness here got it the worst and has been completely miserable.

WAH! I am miserable, and snotty, and miserable, and I can't sleep and I HATE THIS, MOMMY!!!

Gladly, we are all on the mend now though. I wasn't sure I'd make it through her illness. It really sucks to know she is so miserable and I can't make it better.

And now it's JUNE! How the heck did that happen?!?!





1 comment:

  1. Lois is growing SOOOO FAST! Thank you so much for this post though...so I could kind of catch up. I MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete